I don't understand I've use their program for over 7 years now,and have yet to have a bad experience,have been to Mexico on the program California and Arizona, as matter of fact my last trip to Northern Arizona in Greer ar A WorldMark property and a gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bath condo.for $399 for a whole week.
the couple staying in the condo next door to our family owns a timeshare there with them and pays over $980 a year in maintenance fees what part of this does not make sense I don't get it!
I didn't ask them for what they paid for their timeshare because it's none of my business but I know it was a lot more than I paid for my membership to resort one.I find the website is extremely user friendly and have yet to have any type of A
bad experience or bad accommodations.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Resort One Club Membership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."