Youngtown, Arizona
4.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I don't understand I've use their program for over 7 years now,and have yet to have a bad experience,have been to Mexico on the program California and Arizona, as matter of fact my last trip to Northern Arizona in Greer ar A WorldMark property and a gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bath condo.for $399 for a whole week.

the couple staying in the condo next door to our family owns a timeshare there with them and pays over $980 a year in maintenance fees what part of this does not make sense I don't get it!

I didn't ask them for what they paid for their timeshare because it's none of my business but I know it was a lot more than I paid for my membership to resort one.I find the website is extremely user friendly and have yet to have any type of A

bad experience or bad accommodations.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of resort one club membership. Resort One Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resort one club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resort One Club.

Had an Experience with Resort One Club?

Comments